Clinics & Services
The practice provides the following services in our opening hours; primary medical services required for the management of its registered patients and temporary residents, who are, or believe themselves to be, ill with conditions from which recovery is generally expected, terminal illness or chronic disease.
We will also see people who require treatment in an emergency who are not able to get to their own GP whilst staying in our practice area.
The practice will provide appropriate ongoing treatment and care to all registered patients and temporary residents, taking account of their specific needs including the provision of advice in connection with patients health, including relevant health promotion and the referral of other NHS services.
In addition to the Essential Services provided by the practice, the practice also provides the following Additional Services; Childhood Vaccinations and Immunisations, Flu & Pneumococcal Immunisations, Minor Surgery.
The practice runs the following clinics:
- Antenatal Clinic - The community midwife provides care for mothers before and after delivery and care for the baby during the first fortnight of life. She works with the Doctor at the ante-natal clinic held at the surgery Wednesday 09:30—12:30.
- Contraception - family planning advice and treatment is available by appointment with a doctor or the practice nurse.
- Spirometry Clinic - run by the practice nurse
- Phlebotomy Clinics - Andrea Turner provides phlebotomy services 3 days a week.
- Childhood Vaccinations - These are provided by the practice nurse. They can be booked at anytime that the nurse is available.
- Minor Surgery - Dr Berriman provides a service for the removal of small lesions in the practice. If you have something you wish to have removed please book an appointment with him.